scs = SocialCurrentSee *
Q ▶ What has been the true cost of US Post-911 Wars?
- Over 480,000 have died due to direct war violence, and several times as many indirectly
- Over 244,000 civilians have been killed as a result of the fighting
- 21 million — the number of war refugees and displaced persons
- The US federal price tag for the post-9/11 wars is over $5.9 trillion dollars
- The US government is conducting counterterror activities in 76 countries
- The wars have been accompanied by violations of human rights and civil liberties, in the US and abroad ▶ SOURCE
The so-called truth finders in the mainstream media and the world wide web have much fodder for content creation when they examine and test the statements of political leaders like the 45thPOTUS.
With the recent Trump proclamation that U.S. troups will be taken out of Afghanistan and Syria, combined with the Trump request for $5.6 billion to build a Southern Border Wall, focus is given on how past and current defense spending may allow for the wall expenditure. See wall (wôl)
Consider this: $5.7 trillion proposed for the Southern Border Wall by President Trump is 0.00096610169% of the estimated actual funds spent on Post911 wars.
MORE IN THE CONTINUOUS ARCHIVES OF
① CALIFORNIA PENSION CRISIS SENIOR.CANSWERIST.COM
② HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATION ©ANSWERS IN HOA.CANSWERIST.COM
③ CANCER SURVIVAL ©ANSWERS IN MCL.CANSWERIST.COM
④ SOCIALCURRENTSEE ©ANSWERS IN SOCIAL.CANSWERIST.COM
⑤ ‘GRATITUDE’ ©ANSWERS IN GRATITUDE.CANSWERIST.COM
Q ▶ WHAT HAS BEEN THE TRUE COST OF US POST-911 WARS?— Mike Foxworth (@ALTALOMAN) December 27, 2018